Digital Gift Card Market Expected to Reach $1,101.03 Billion by 2030, Growing at a CAGR of 15.8%
November 25, 2021
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, November 24, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, "Digital Gift Card Market by Functional Attribute (Open-Loop Card and Closed-Loop Card), End User (Retail and Corporate) and Application (Consumer Goods, Health & Wellness, Restaurants & Bars, Travel & Tourism, Media & Entertainment and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030." According to a report, the global digital gift card industry size was valued at $ 258.34 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $1,101.03 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.8% from 2021 to 2030.
The report provides a detailed study of the global Digital Gift Cards Market covering a number of important aspects such as current market scenario, estimates, top investment pockets, recent trends, changing dynamics, and vibrant forces of the industry from 2021 to 2030 to identify the underlying opportunities. The report gives much focus on the prospects that may transpire in the near future and provide a significant boost to the overall market growth.
Download Sample Report (Get Full Insights in PDF 250+ Pages) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10355
The report also covers the drivers that are playing a substantial role in fueling the Digital Gift Cards Market growth. At the same time, restraining factors that are expected to obstruct or hold the growth of the industry are also presented by our expert analysts in order to provide the key market players with a detailed scenario of the future threats in advance.
The report offers exhaustive and thorough insights into each of the prominent end user domains along with annual forecasts till the year 2030. In-depth study of the market size and its detailed segmentation help determine the prevalent Digital Gift Cards Market opportunities. The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue waves in the market. The leading market players in the industry are profiled, and their adopted slants & strategies are analyzed meticulously, which predict the competitive outlook of the Digital Gift Cards Market.
Regions that are covered in the market report include North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa). The report presents a detailed scenario of the market in each province.
Get Thorough Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Digital Gift Cards Market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/10355?reqfor=covid
Some ruling enterprises in the global Digital Gift Cards Market are examined in the report along with the citation of innovative product launches by them, their collaborative undertakings & endeavors, several merges & acquisitions, and many more.
The frontrunners operating in the global Digital Gift Cards Market include Amazon.com, Inc., Apple, Inc., Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc., Fiserv, Inc., InComm Payments, Loop Commerce, Inc., National Gift Card Corporation, PayPal Holdings, Inc., Target Brands, Inc. and Walmart Inc.
Moreover, Porter’s five forces analytical pattern exhibits the assertiveness of the Digital Gift Cards Market by assessing several parameters including threats of alternatives, strength of the suppliers, and choice of the buyers operating in the industry.
1. The market report offers an all-inclusive analysis of the value chain, changing market trends, major segments, Porter’s Five Forces study, business performance of the leading market players, and competitive landscape in a number of regions across the globe.
2. Porter’s Five Forces analysis focuses on the detailed breakdown of the report highlighting the growing segments that help industrialists come up with useful tactics & approaches to capitalize on the profitable sections.
3. Key investment pockets and current market setups are underlined in the research.
4. The Digital Gift Cards Market report covers the major states in each province and highlights their revenue contribution as well.
5. Last but not the least; the market report also doles out a demonstration of the active industry leaders.
Make Purchase Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/10355
Highlights of the Report:
1. Detailed and exhaustive evaluation of the Digital Gift Cards Market.
2. Accrued revenues from each segment of the market from 2021 to 2030.
3. Drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the industry.
4. Approaches embraced by the key market players.
5. Provinces that would create multiple opportunities for the frontrunners in the industry.
6. Current scope and trends of the Digital Gift Cards Market.
Key Market Segments
By Functional Attribute
• Open loop gift card
• Closed loop gift card
By End user
• Generation X
• Generation Z/Millennials
• Baby Boomers
• Consumer Goods
• Health & Wellness
• Restaurants & Bars
• Travel & Tourism
• Media & Entertainment
• North America
o Nordic Countries
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.